What is Lean Kanban Central Europe?
We are the place to be in October 2012 for everyone interested in Lean and Kanban in Central and Eastern Europe. This is the second international conference in Central Europe about Lean and Kanban, and we endeavor to host an unforgetable event for system thinkers, managers, leaders, out-of-the-box-thinkers, entrepreneurs, product developers, and people who care about the way they work.
We are working with these additional Lean & Kanban conferences in Europe and the US:
- Lean Kanban Southern Europe (May 9+10,2012)
- LSSC12 (May 13-18, 2012)
- Lean Kanban France (October 18+19, 2012)
- Lean Kanban Netherlands (October 25+26, 2012)
Are you the right person to attend?
You should definitely attend the event in case you...
- are a Project Manager or C-Level Executive who´s interested in Lean
- are keen zu know more about Lean Product Development
- are a ScrumMaster and want to learn more about the opportunities of Kanban and how to combine Scrum and Kanban
- are a Change Agent and are looking for new ways to drive evolutionary, incremental change without meeting strong resistance
- are a developer who wants to improve collaboration and teamwork within your organisation.
How can I register?
It´s really simpel! You´ll find all information here.